Saturday 6 September 2008

Season 2008 almost finished in Luxembourg

Hello all,

it's true that over the summer I didn't have a lot of time to spend to my blog, to announce you some more beachvolley news. But I suppose, you were also training a lot and playing tournaments on the weekends and you didn't have the time to sit in front of your computer.

I definitely had the feet in the sand quite every day :-))

I hope you enjoyed your beachvolley season and you had the results you expected. But first of all that you had a lot of fun. As every summer, I got in contact with some new people and I realized that the beachvolley family in Luxembourg is still growing.

There is a good old slogan in sport that says "After the season is before the season" and this is especially true for beachvolleyball, where you have to organize, with your partner, your trainings, your tournaments and perhaps your beachvolley-travels of the next season.

That's a lot of work and you must be careful to start in time.

Autumn and winter months are the best therefore and so the preparation of the season 2009, for me, will start in October.

I hope I can give you, over the winter, once again some interesting news, some useful tips and some precious contact adresses to participate in beachcamps, tournaments and other events. (Don't forget: 2009 is the year of the BEACHVOLLEY WORLDCHAMIONSHIP in Stavanger from 26th June to 5th July).

But for the moment, I will give myself two weeks of holidays in Corsica and I'll be back again to organizational work for the 2009-season, in October.


See you in October !!
Perhaps there will already be some very interesting news ;-)
La lucertola

No comments: